Saskatchewan Rental Housing Supplement (SRHS)
The SRHS helps low-to-moderate income families and individuals to access quality and affordable housing.

The Newcomer’s Guide to Canadian Housing (by CMHC)
The Newcomer’s Guide to Canadian Housing answers your questions about renting or buying a house. It gives you the right questions to ask landlords, building superintendents, real estate sales representatives, property managers and lenders.

Information for Landlords and Tenants
Here you can find information on the rights and responsibilities of landlords and tenants.

Legal Resources on Housing
Here you can find law-related information using language that is easy to understand. The information provided is specific to Saskatchewan and Canada housing and is intended to provide general information only.If you are seeking specific legal advice you should consult a lawyer.