Immigration & Settlement
For more information on Service Canada, Canada Revenue Agency, SINP, or contacting IRCC related to COVID-19, please contact our office directly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
  • ​Who should I talk to if I need help with my immigration papers/work permit?
Contact SINP

Saskatchewan Immigration Services
Physical Address: 7th Floor-1945 Hamilton St, Regina, SK
Mailing Address: 1000, 2103-11th Ave, Regina, SK S4P 3Z8
Phone: (306) 798-7467 Fax: (306) 798-0713
Hours of operation: Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm (Central Standard Time)

IRCC Call Centre: 1-888-242-2100 Mon-Fri, 8am-4pm
  • Who can help me with translations of me certificates/degrees?

  • Who can help me get my certificates/degrees assessed in order to be registered or certified with the regulatory body for my occupation? OR Who can help me get my certificates/degrees from my home country assessed to see how they compare to Canadian standards?